We have the following services available
- Four desktops for public use
- Internet access and 24/7 wireless access
- Meeting room for library events and community use:
- We ask that you use our online booking platform https://rockwellfalls.sals.edu/room-booking/
- The ability to borrow library materials from other libraries through Inter-library Loan
- Download eBooks and eAudiobooks from home: https://pac.sals.edu/polaris/logon.aspx?ctx=1.1033.0.0.3&Header=1
- Photocopy machine: $0.20 bl/wh and $1.00 color copy
- Online copy and faxing requests: https://rockwellfalls.sals.edu/copying-printing-and-faxing/
- Document Scanning
- USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Sticks available for sale-$6 each
- Fax: $1.00 charge per page
- A children’s summer reading program to involve programs (both online and in Library), sign up for summer reading prizes, and outdoor activities here at the Library.
Library Cards & Borrowing
Library cards are available to anyone with a valid driver’s license or ID. Children under 12 may obtain a library card with the approval of a parent or guardian.